NOTE: When working with external application builds always check you have appropriate version, in case of weird errors check again.
benchmark-coherence-hazelcast.xml - Shows how to run comparative analysis of three products (Coherence, Hazelcast and Infinispan)
This benchmark requires Coherence plugin which is not built by default due to licensing constraints.
benchmark-combined-report.xml - Shows how to property handle combining different tests
This benchmark is using colliding-keys key selector, consequently it produces a lot of errors in logs due to key clashes.
benchmark-dist.xml - Shows the most basic benchmark on multiple clusters and configurations.
benchmark-hazelcast-server.xml - Shows performance test for Hazelcast client/server configuration
benchmark-hotrod-rest-memcached.xml - Shows performance testing for same-server/different-client configurations
- ISPN_8_HOME - pointing to Infinispan server home directory
- SPARK_161_HOME - pointing to Spark home directory
- ISPN_82_HOME - pointing to Infinispan server home directory
benchmark-hotrod-streaming.xml - Shows how to compare memory usage on Infinispan clients using and not using Streaming API
- ISPN_9_ZIP_PATH - path to Infinispan server distribution file
- RG_WORK - the directory RadarGun will use to unpack Infinispan server instances to
benchmark-jcache.xml - Shows how to configure comparative benchmark on two products over JCache
benchmark-redis.xml - Shows how to setup a performance test for Redis
This benchmark requires re-packaged Redis distribution, in order to run it you will have to download and build it according to instruction on Redis homepage, then pack the folder contents (not folder itself) as
redisdistro.zip and provide path to it as environment variable.
- REDIS_DISTRO_ZIP_PATH - pointing to zip containing built Redis
This configurations requires manual intervention in Tomcat installation which is to be used, specifically:
conf/tomcat-users.xmlfile in the Tomcat home folder has to contain following lines:
- clusterbench ee7 application has to be deployed as
clusterbench, follow instructions on the site
- CATALINA_HOME - path to tomcat folder