CSV reporter is used to store benchmark data into .csv files, usually for further processing.
- targetDir - Directory into which will be report files written. Default is
- ignore - List of indexes of slaves whose results will be ignored. Default is none.
- separator - Separator of columns in the CSV file. Default is ‘,’
- computeTotal - Compute aggregated statistics from all nodes. Default is true
- percentiles - List of percentiles to compute response times at. Default is 95% and 99%.
- columnOrder - List od comma separated column name regex patterns which should be reordered to the left side, use ‘\\’ to escape the commas if needed. Default is “.[Put|Get]\\.Throughput”, “.[Put|Get]\\.ResponseTimeMean” and “.Get.”