HTML reporter generates a complete set of HTML reports with comparison charts linked by index.html file.
- targetDir - Directory to put the reports. Default is
- testReport - child element
- separate-cluster-charts - Generate separate charts for different cluster sizes. Default is false.
- combined-tests - List of test names that should be reported together. Default is empty.
- histogram-buckets - Number of bars the histogram chart will show. Default is 40.
- histogram-percentile - Percentage of fastest responses that will be presented in the chart. Default is 99%.
- histogram-chart-width - Width of the histogram chart in pixels. Default is 800.
- histogram-chart-height - Height of the histogram chart in pixels. Default is 600.
- percentiles - Show response time at certain percentiles. Default is 95% and 99%.
- generate-node-stats - Generate statistics for each node (expandable menu). Default is true.
- generate-thread-stats - Generate statistics for each thread (expandable menu). Default is false.
- highlight-suspects - Highlight suspicious results in the report. Default is true.
- timeline - child element
- chart-width - Width of the chart in pixels. Default is 1024.
- chart-height - Height of the chart in pixels. Default is 500.